The hostel is as old as the college. It provides a decent stay and the best possible pleasant learning environment for developing qualities such as comradeship and responsibility, a sense of belonging and togetherness and to imbibe the value of sharing and caring for one another. The stay in the hostel gives a sense of fraternity amongst the students. The hostel helps optimum utilization of students’ time for their overall personality development.
- Dining facilities that offer fresh, healthy and nutritious food prepared in a hygienic place.
- Common room with TV and a reading room with a collection of national/international newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Students have a well – placed schedule which has allocated time for self-study, games, recreation and rest.
- TV rooms, reading lounge, pool tables and separate space for study is provided.
- Keeping in view the mental and physical growth of the students, the hostel is well-equipped for indoor as well as outdoor games. The students are encouraged to use the gymnasium.
- Stationery Stores.
- Nationalized Bank and ATM center.
- Social & cultural activities during festivals and other occasions.
- The students of the hostel have access to the telephone through the warden. The parents can communicate with the students over telephone through the hostel office.
- The students’ well-being is looked after by a team of dedicated house staff.
- Constant care and guidance are given by a senior teacher as the resident warden.