Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education. According to the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), every accredited institution of higher education should establish Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The primary responsibility of IQAC is to ensure quality enhancement and sustenance. It ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of measures taken/methods used to provide high-quality education and evaluate the degree to which each task is fulfilled. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards the realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- One day Lecture Workshop on Some Special Topics in Physics November 17, 2018
- PG SUPPLEMENTARY REGISTRATION November 16, 2018
- ST.PHILO’S SIGNS MOU WITH CIPET – CSTS November 7, 2018
- HINDI DIWAS PROGRAMME October 14, 2018
- IV CONVOCATION CEREMONY OF ST. PHILO’S October 10, 2018
TEDxSPC @ St.Philomena’a College