Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education. According to the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), every accredited institution of higher education should establish Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The primary responsibility of IQAC is to ensure quality enhancement and sustenance. It ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of measures taken/methods used to provide high-quality education and evaluate the degree to which each task is fulfilled. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards the realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- II International Conference January 10, 2019
- National Expert Seminar January 9, 2019
- National Expert Seminar on Biodiversity Based Economy January 3, 2019
- MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR December 24, 2018
- Carol Singing Championship 2018 December 24, 2018
TEDxSPC @ St.Philomena’a College