Admissions for the academic year 2018-19 has started.
10 reasons to choose St. Philomena’s College
‘The Knowledge Hub’
- Legacy – 72 years of committed service in the field of higher education
- Campus – Vast, lush green campus spread over 25 acres with the perfect academic ambiance.
- Global Village – Students from 32 countries and 20 states of India. A learning experience in itself.
- Faculty– Committed Competent and caring faculty available even after office hours for guiding and counseling.
- Wide Choice of courses – BA 29, B. Sc – 11combinations, B. Com with ACCA, BBA, BCA, BSW, BTHM. Also, UGC approved B. Voc and Community College, 13 Post-Graduate programmes in Arts, Science, Social Work and Commerce streams.
- Infrastructure – ICT enabled classrooms and well equipped spacious laboratories/state of art library with more than 45,000 books and journals and enormous e-resources.
- Facilities – Vast sports ground, outdoor and indoor stadium, multi-gym, airconditioned auditorium, conference halls, canteen and cafeteria, stationery shop, day-care center, separate hostels for boys and girls in the campus.
- Total personality development – ensured learning through co-curricular activities, life skills, and various other programmes.
- Dynamic Placement Cell – taking care of needs of higher education and job opportunities.
- Activities – Seminars, conferences, workshops, field visits and project presentation enhance the employability and job readiness of students.
To apply online click here