About the department
- The department was established in the year 2015
- Has an inspiring environment with well qualified experience faculty
- Organizes industrial and institutional visits to help students gain practical insights into the economic analysis as an integral part of the course
- Trains the students to acquire theoretical , technical , analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
About the course
- The curriculum consists of Micro and Macro analysis, Econometrics tools and techniques, Financial system, Managerial skills, Consumer behavior, Human Resource Development, Statistics and Mathematics tools for economics, Monetary and Fiscal policies, Development studies, International trade and Business,Computer applications and SPSS usage for economic analysis.
- The entire curriculum is focused on providing students a mastery on techniques of evaluation of Economic analysis , Decision making, Policy analysis, Investment analysis, proficiency in applying econometrics tool in decision making, latest trends in National income accounting.These altogether will develop their theoretical, technical, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Bachelor Degree in respective subjects with 45%(40% for SC/ST and Category I candidates)
No Combinations available.