POST GRADUATE STUDIES & RESEARCH CENTRE “PHILOS MEDIA STUDIO”
The College has established a full fledged media studio to give hands on training to the students of Journalism and B.Voc (Media & Entertainment).The facility available in the studio can also be shared with the college faculty members for the academic purposes like recording e-content, editing documentary videos, dubbing etc.The following guidelines will facilitate the maximum utilization of the studio.
- Prior appointment to be taken for recording e-content.
- If the content is connected to the college or academics should be edited and certified by the concern authority.
- The certified e-content should be mailed to email@example.com the Production Control Room (PCR) in-charge before seven days recording.
- The concerned faculty has to do all the corrections before the output is exported. Re-editing is not permitted.
- A copy of the recorded e-content will be delivered in a CD .
- The studio won’t take any responsibility in storing recorded content.
- White board with marker will be provided.
To record e-content:
- Well prepared short script restricted to 5-6 modules with clear title and supporting audio, video,graphics,photographs , good practice with about 100 words per minute per minute speech delivery, enough precautions to avoid dry mouth ,nervousness and sweating will make the recording clear and effective.
- Conclude the e-content by giving references,links for additional information .
- Clothing that makes you feel good about yourself(Avoid green color as the studios backdrop screen is green)will draw the attention of the viewers.
- Speech delivery and body language shall synchronize. Natural voice and tone with smiley eyes give pleasant and effective delivery of the e-content.
Please support us
By keeping the time schedule and availability for 3-4 hours at a stretch to complete the recording with a sense of gratitude to the studio staff. Mobile phones, bags , costly items are the restricted items inside the studio.